General Information (Application process)
Once you’ve decided on a qualification/course, it’s time to apply for admission. The first step is to apply for the course/qualification you want. There are two ways to apply:
- Direct to the education provider
To apply direct, download the application form from the education provider’s website.
- Through an Australian education agent
Most institutions partner with a number of agents. Details on the agents Trison Business College works with can be found on Colleges website or by contacting them directly.
You will need to prepare supporting documentation to send with your application. The documents vary depending on the course, and qualification you’re studying for. The most important documents include:
- Certificates that verify your previous study, including qualifications you already have.
- Evidence of your English language proficiency.
- Certificates or documents which verify previous study or work experience if you are seeking course credits. These must be translated into English.
Receiving your Letter of Offer
If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer. To confirm your offer you must respond to this letter by signing and sending an acceptance of offer back to Trison Business College. This can usually be done by mail or, in some cases, by scanning and emailing the letter. The Letter of Offer is a contract between you and the college. It sets out the course/qualification you will be enrolled in, enrolment conditions, the fees you need to pay, and the refund payable if you dont complete your course with that provider. This contract is very important ? if you dont start your course, or finish your course, this written agreement will be used to determine if you will receive a refund.
- Read the Letter of Offer carefully before you accept it.
- Make sure that you understand all your rights, including the refund arrangements.
- Do not accept the Letter of Offer if you are not happy with any of its terms.
- Keep a copy of the Letter of Offer. You will need this copy so that you are aware of your rights and if you have to make a claim against the college.
Confirmation of Enrolment
After you have accepted your Offer and paid your deposit you will receive an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) by email. This will outline your course start date, total course fees and how long your course will run for.